vrijdag, februari 04, 2005

De excessen van de sms maatschappij...

Man sends text message in his sleep
A man from Swansea has discovered he sends text messages in his sleep.
Richard Griffiths, 23, has sent a series of messages - one even mirroring a nightmare he was having.
He said: "I text so much it's second nature. But I was still freaked out."
He sent his first message to his mum at 2am 18 months ago reports The Sun.
A few months later he sent a text to his friend Ashley Jones saying: "Help, I'm in trouble, someone's chasing me." Ashley immediately rang back - and spoke to Richard who revealed he had been dreaming.
Another text, referring to the Jungle Book film he had seen with two young relatives, read: "Baloo have you seen Bagheera?"
Sleep expert Professor Chris Idzikowski said: "I have not heard of this before but it is entirely plausible - and possibly a sign of the modern age."

thanks to One Point Zero

Blogje ',','

Geen opmerkingen: